A very few times in person’s career, one comes across an opportunity that is just the right thing at just the right time. The market is in need; the product is ready; the customers love it; the business model and works; and, most importantly the team is smart in innovation and driven in execution. VelociData offers just such a unique opportunity with all the attributes required for success.
This is a company to watch and I’m honored to be a part.
"It's not always enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what is required." -Winston Churchill
- RT @compuware: Webcast replay: "Bring Testing Metrics Into the Light with Code Coverage and @SonarQube" hubs.ly/H0d0mBM0 #IBMz 16 hours ago
- RT @compuware: Learn how Compuware supports mainframe organizations during each part of the #DevOps lifecycle hubs.ly/H0d0mk-0 #IBMz… 1 day ago
- RT @compuware: Compuware CEO @chris_t_omalley summarizes analysts' reactions to Broadcom’s acquisition of CA: hubs.ly/H0d0mhL0 #IBMz… 1 day ago
- RT @pharteveld11: I love @theregister: Weirdest. Acquisition. Ever. @cainc on the mainframe? Time For New Partnerships https://t.co/Ya3F… 3 days ago
- RT @compuware: Blogged: "How Do You Know if Your #DevOps Processes Are Getting Better (or Worse)?" via @denisekalm hubs.ly/H0c_m5l0… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages